Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 8:09 PM | Welcome Guest | Registration | Login

Old memeber from the old spruz site - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Old memeber from the old spruz site (about me)
Old memeber from the old spruz site
JoshDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:41 PM | Message # 1
Children of khemet [member]
Group: Invigilator
Awards: 0
Hi guys! im so excited im back on the site! the site hopped around a lot and i got rly confused but it took an hour and i finally found the site smile
ok so about me
my name is josh (i went by jj or just josh in the old sites) i was a former invigilator on the spurz site and the site b4 that i think as well. I have studied wicca on and off for a couple of years, as of right now its definitely on because i recently found out i am a blood witch through my mother. Im educated in healing, psychic divination, empathy, and more (just ask me). ive been taking my experience from the former sites and have put them into good use. I have recently become a white witch and I have helped create a psychic group that does not have a name yet. i have taken the knowledge that serpentfire and lady silvervixen have taught me through their old classes and have become a successful witch in the past year or so (not even knowing i was an actual blood witch at the time) if anyone has any questions, help, or want to know more info about me, then be my guest biggrin

PureindigoDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 3:16 PM | Message # 2
Children of khemet {Coven owner} {High priest}
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
welcome back josh

Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Old memeber from the old spruz site (about me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: