Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:22 AM | Welcome Guest | Registration | Login

Greetings - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Greetings (My Introduction)
Greetings
KatDate: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 2:50 PM | Message # 1
No coven affiliation
Group: Member
Awards: 0
I recently joined the site and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a member of spells of magic and council member for the coven Divine Spirits there, which is how I learned of this site. The following information is from my bio on that site. I thought it would be much easier to copy and paste then to rewrite it all. -lol-

I first became interested in the Pagan religion when I read a book on it that one of my older cousins had. The teachings in the book spoke to me and I began reading everything I could on the subjects.
I didn't actually begin practicing Paganism until I was around thirteen. I'm currently 19 at the moment, so I've been practicing for about six years. I mainly follow the teachings of Konstantinos. His books also spoke to me, as did Scott Cunningham's works. I practice some during the day light hours, but I feel more of a connection to the night and it is really the only time that I can safely practice outside. The neighbors are close by in the location of my residence and I really don't want them bothering me about my religious practices or beliefs.
I'm empathic, intuitive,and precognitive. I can read tarot cards, interpret dreams, I am familiar with the Ouija board. I can't do readings of any kind over the Internet, so please don't ask me too.
As for magic, I practice only positive magic. I know a little fairy magic, I know wish magic, candle magic, correspondences, Elemental magic, energy manipulation, healing, mind reading, egregore creation, and other things along those lines. I also have a strong connection a bond or link, so to speak, with felines.
I would be happy to mentor those that are interested in magic. However, don't come to me asking for love spells or a hex for someone you dislike. I strongly disagree with such things and will not help anyone in such matters.

Blessed Be all and Brightest Blessings,
Kat

PureindigoDate: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 1:34 AM | Message # 2
Children of khemet {Coven owner} {High priest}
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Greetings to you Kat, members kat is the newest staff member and will actually be one of your new teachers.

Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Greetings (My Introduction)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: