Thursday, 2024-04-18, 0:34 AM | Welcome Guest | Registration | Login

Hello :) - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Hello :)
Hello :)
Porcelain_WinterDate: Friday, 2011-06-24, 11:23 PM | Message # 1
No coven affiliation
Group: Member
Awards: 0
My name is Indira. smile I have had an interest in Wicca and magick for quite a while now, but am still fairly new to it. I enjoy drawing and listening to music, and occasionally writing a story. I am somewhat afraid of groups of people, but am trying to come out of my shell a bit. I'm not terribly good with people, so I apologize in advance if I am not particularly talkative. I do occasionally have visions of things, but frequently after it is too late to do anything. I am very empathetic and in tune with how people feel, and am very sensitive to changes in the general atmosphere of a group or place. I'm not really sure what else to say.

SilverVixenDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 11:39 PM | Message # 2
Children of Khemet {High Priestess}
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Welcome to the site, if you have questions feel free to message me or pureindigo and we'll help you

PureindigoDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 11:48 PM | Message # 3
Children of khemet {Coven owner} {High priest}
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
welcome to armadel

madzDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 5:52 PM | Message # 4
No coven affiliation
Group: Member
Awards: 0
my name is Madilynn. i have been interesting in magick for a while now maybe 2 years? but i know close to nothing about it. I came on this site to learn. I love to draw but my greatest passion is animals. I volunteer at my towns local animal shelter and i live on a ranch with a variety of animals. I'd love to be a vet some day, i hope i can do it considering i have pretty good grades. Im not very loud and im shy around people I don't know but im loud around my friends because i feel safe. My parents are divorced and I have 3 brothers, I have a hard time with it because i have to choose who I live with since im old enough. My dads side of the family is mostly gone and my moms side of the family doesn't really like me much. I love to swim, id live in the water if that was possible. that's pretty much the basics.
-madilynn

Forum » Introductions » Welcome/Introductions » Hello :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: